We want to make sure everyone can attend and enjoy activities at St. John’s.
To help disabled members and friends:
• The church parking lot is reserved for visitors, families with small children, older members, and those with handicapped parking permits.
• A ramp leads from the church parking lot to the main entrance (the side door)
• A lift takes those in wheel-chairs to the sanctuary.
• Large print Orders of Service and assistive listening devices are available during Sunday services.
• The church parking lot is reserved for visitors, families with small children, older members, and those with handicapped parking permits
• Additional parking is available in the Fairview-Clifton German Language School directly behind St. John’s. Enter the lot from Clifton Ave. and use the walkway from the school lot into the St. John’s parking lot.
• St. John’s is easily accessible by public transportation. Take bus routes 17, 18, 19, 39, or 51 to the corner of Clifton Ave. and Ludlow Ave. Walk north 2 blocks on Clifton Ave. and turn left onto Resor Ave. St. John’s is the white building on the right.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at